Photography & Filming
- Fees are non-refundable once the student has signed up, unless the Dante Society London is unable to start the chosen class. In that case, the Dante Society London will endeavour to give an alternative solution or give a full refund. No partial refund or credit can be given for classes not attended.
- One-to-one sessions: if you are unable to come to the individual class, we need 48 hours notice, less notice will incur into the lesson being charged in full.
- If the teacher cancels the class, it’s Dante Society London's duty to inform the student and reschedule the class in advance.
- The course fees have to be paid in full before the start of the course. The fees are non-refundable even if circumstances change.
- No refunds of tuition or registration fees will be given by the Dante Society should the attendee be absent for whatever reason. Courses may not be extended to include any day/week tuition missed.
- Students must have adequate health, accident and travel insurance.
Photography & Filming
- The Dante Society London may take promotional photographs and video footage of students or attendees only if they give their consent.
- The Dante Society carries no responsibility in case of a trip in London or outside of London.
- The Dante Society must be informed of any special medical information which applies to the student. The Dante Society will try to accommodate any special needs as far as deemed reasonable.
- The Dante Society reserves the right to make changes to the programme due to weather conditions or any other reason beyond our control.
- The information contained in our website is for general purpose only. The information is provided by the Dante Society and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data of profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of the Dante Society. We have no control under the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessary imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Dante Society takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, The Dante Society will do its utmost to provide the necessary care of students affected by causes beyond its control; however extra accommodation, transfers, repatriation and any other expenses resulting from such causes are to be borne by the student. The Dante Society will not be responsible for any failure to comply with any of its obligations (and, therefore, shall not be required to provide any compensation) if the failure is occasioned by any cause beyond The Dante Society’s reasonable control; nor shall La Dante be responsible for any costs incurred by or on behalf of the student as a result of any such cause. Such causes shall include but shall be limited to war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, pandemics, natural or nuclear disaster and usually adverse weather conditions.
- The Dante Society reserves the right to expel students for unacceptable behaviour including, but not limited to, harassment of teacher or other students, possession or consumption of illegal drugs and alcohol, smoking in restricted areas, malicious damage to school property or place of accommodation, threatening other students’ safety, breaking local law. No refund will be given.